BRAskins

We pledge to make the BEST bras in the WORLD! Our materials come from deep ocean ores and we only use the BEST iron and steel to make our famous METAL BRAS! HIP HIP HOORAY!

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Competition closed

BRAskins' first competition is CLOSED. No more entries would be accepted.

Cross your fingers and toes and eyes and pray that you win! :D

For those who didn't enter, I don't know what are your reasons but make sure it's a good one FRET NOT! There'll always be another chance. :D

Also, I WILL BE LEAVING FOR KOREA! Who wants to send me off at the airport at midnight? I'll throw in a Special Edition Gay Metal Bra with matching Gay Metal Undies in Cool Colourless™ for all fans who turn up! :D HAHAHA.

Okay, I hope you guys had fun! Stay tuned for the bratastic results!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home