BRAskins

We pledge to make the BEST bras in the WORLD! Our materials come from deep ocean ores and we only use the BEST iron and steel to make our famous METAL BRAS! HIP HIP HOORAY!

Monday, December 11, 2006

Why women wear bras

THIS ARTICLE talks about why some women wear bras and some women don't.

Do you know why those who don't wear bras, well, don't? That's because they've never worn OUR magical Gay Metal Bras And Undies™. For those who've laid their hands on our terrific products, let's just say that they've found heaven.

Read their testimonials!!:

Nathan: Bras are not only for women, ugh, that is like so totally 2006! Thanks to Braskins now men can wear bras too!

pamela: OHHHH, wonder bra is such a darling! within 3 days of wearing this product, my breast turned from saggy and droopy to a firm and fit E CUP, LIKE PAMELA ANDERSON!

Carey: OMG! im the first testimonial! at first, my cup was a cup only, then after i wear this wonder metal bra, my bra size grew to be D CUP LAH like mariah carey! omg, cannot believe this wonderful product

Tere: I love bras. You know they're like the greatest creation to our world? We can fill it up with water and drink it, we can make sure it holds our nehnehpok steady so milk doesn't flow out easily if there's a hole. My God. I LOVE BRAS! They like, rock? I like the 3rd bra. It covers nipples well and passes heat or coldness over to our breasts quick. WHOOHOO! I <3 BRASKINS.


Still not convinced? Give our Gay Metal Bras a try and even you, oh sceptical you, would be a convert!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home